Saturday, December 29, 2012

Don't Waste Your Suffering

This will be a short post, but I will be adding further postings over the next couple of weeks on this subject.

Are you hurting? Have you been injured or do you suffer from a Chronic or Terminal illness. I would ask you please listen to the following sermon series titled "Don't Waste Your Suffering."

These three sermons helped to open my eyes in ways I never dreamed possible. Yes, I am disabled, yes I am in a wheelchair, yes I share the gospel and am studying to be an open-air preacher.  Yes, it was all only by the Grace, Mercy and Blood of Christ I have been able to do such.

Yes, you can overcome by the strength and help of the Lord, anything that you are currently going through dear Christian. Please listen and take this pastor's advice in the audios.  Sermon Series on Suffering

Thank you for reading this and may God bless and sustain you this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it will be reviewed and posted as soon as possible.